Exam Monk is well-known name amongst the nursing and medical students especially who are preparing for the competitive exams. Every year, Exam Monk finds the best student applicants to be rewarded with its annual scholarship worth $2000. The scholarship is for medical and nursing candidates only.
If you are a student who loves writing on different ideas can apply for this scholarship through a well researched article related to medical and nursing only (For topic ideas check our blog section).
Read on and take some notes!
Scholarship Dec 2020 : Apply Now
Deadline and reviewing process
The deadline for submission is Dec 10, 2020.
Our scholarship program coordinators will review each submission carefully, after which they will select and notify the winner by e-mail by Dec 30, 2020.
Once the winner is finalised, the scholarship amount will be transferred directly to his Paypal account within 15 days.
This scholarship is applicable for only students who are preparing to get admission in medical colleges, nursing colleges or pursuing a degree in schools, colleges or universities.
The content must be original and well-written. You should be able to convince and impress the reader of your subject knowledge.
Creativity, value of the information provided and many such factors will be taken into consideration while assessing your content.
Terms & Conditions
- The write up must be at least 1,500 words long; it should not be more than 2500 words long
- Your write up will be judged on the uniqueness of the idea, how creatively you have pitched it, the quality of the write up, and the grammar
- We picked the judges who belong to medical field and active as writers and experienced bloggers.
- The judges will make the final decision which will be uncontested
- In the event of a tie, there will be equal distribution of the prize money between the winners
- We will retain the copyright to your submission. However, the idea will still be yours and you can materialize it further
Eligibility for scholarship
- The candidate must be a citizen of any country from the list ( United State of America, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Canada)
- Must be 17 years or older as on 30th Jan, 2020
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the following form.